5/15/2015

Old Town Square

I. Am. Exhausted.

I really thought twelve hours of sleep right after my flight would have gotten rid of my jet lag but I guess not! Well, that actually may be the result of me overdoing it just a little bit.

I flew into Prague Wednesday night, slept in Thursday morning until around 10am, and then proceeded to walk around Prague - about 15 miles of walking! I have already seen so much and I am honestly already in love with this beautiful city, I am so glad I made the decision to come early!

I have taken quite a few pictures, but unfortunately, not very many of them are of the first place I wanted to share with y'all. Oopsies! Old Town Square is a place buzzing with life, it's always full with people! I had the chance to visit the cathedral pictured below, and like every cathedral in this country, it is absolutely stunning.





I can't wait to share more of my adventures with y'all! More to come, I promise!

xx
Catch you next time.

P.S. Want 10% off the cutest bows at Sugar Spice and Sparkle?! Use the code "SWPREP" at checkout!

13 comments

  1. Prague is at the top of my list of places I'm dying to travel. Catch up on some sleep girl (and then tell us about all of your fabulous adventures!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a fun trip!

    XOXO
    Marie H.
    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks like you are on quite the adventure!! I am heading to Europe next month and reading this made me all sorts of excited. Can't wait to hear more! :-)

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a fun trip and Prague is definitely on my list of places to go.
    Enjoy your trip girl.
    I can't wait to hear more about it!

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go to Prague so bad! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures and see some beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a fun trip! Can't wait to read more about it!

    Kelly
    Ohio Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful place! I must visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks absolutely stunning! Have a fun, safe trip, I can't wait to read more!


    xoxo,
    Meghan
    Southern Belle Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to go to Prague so badly! Hopefully we see some more pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I should have packed myself in your bag! Haha .. I want to go there sometime in the next 5 years though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope that you're having an absolute blast!!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cathedrals are so beautiful! Have a blast and share lots of pictures when you return! I can't wait to see all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.